Video is AWESOME! They say it runs a bit slow, but the darn thing has only been out for a month. oh, the open-source glee!
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Blog is for our family to keep each other updated with what's going on in our lives!
That looks awesome. Have you gotten the Iphone yet? I still like your Wii better, though. lyb
ReplyDeleteWOW! AMAZING! I can't wait to get mine! Have to wait a bit longer though....sigh....
ReplyDeleteIm just hoping that soon they can improve it even more with even more gadgets and distractions and technology. Perhaps it can cook for us too. Then maybe we can spend $1000.00 for a phone. Perhaps it can create thought for us too? I'd pay more for that, wouldnt you? I think we could have a direction device in every room in the house so we wouldnt have to go anywhere to look up the directions. I mean what if you didnt have the iphone, pc or you werent in the car to already access the technology already available to you. That would be damn inconvenient afterall! Yes, directions and navigation for every room. Ok we might have to wait a month or two for that. C'mon lets not get silly about it afterall.
ReplyDelete