Today, Josef, Avi, and I went to Dam Neck Beach. We went after Avi and I took a nap, so we arrived around 4:30PM. We had a great evening. We spent about 3.5 hours there and had tons of fun. The water was a balmy 80 degrees and the air was about 90 degrees. It was low tide and the water was fairly calm. It was a great day for the beach.
I picked up Josef at the pier on Wednesday after work. It is lovely having Josef home and Avi is quite thrilled to have him around. He worked on Thursday but had Friday off to unpack. I think he'll be off for another couple of days. We are sharing a car right now because we have the same schedule. Josef and I have to get up around 4Am and then get Avi up around 5AM, to get Josef to work at 6:30AM. That means that I have an extra hour in the morning, but it's all good because I drop Avi off at school, then go and workout. I start work at 7:30AM, then Josef and I are off around 4PM. It makes for a long day, but just having the ride with Josef in the morning, is worth it.
I hope all is well with you. Take care.
Awwww, I had tears in my eyes with these very special pictures. Welcome Home Josef!! I particularly loved the three footprints and Tata and Avi holding hands with Avi looking up adoringly at his Tata. Hats off to the photograher! :) I can see how happy Avi is to have Josef home. And look at that smile on Molly's face too. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful day. Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI love you!
Yay!! Glad to hear it. Perhaps with Josef home you can sleep a bit more. Because now it's HIS turn to clean the house. haha
ReplyDeleteI have been getting more rest, but the three of us have been playing a lot more, too. I'm so glad that Josef will be around more often, now. It is wonderful having him home (and not having to do everything)I miss you, Rossi. I am looking forward to our December visit. Woo hoo. lyb
ReplyDelete