




On Friday, August 3, I spent the day with Daisy and Windy at East Coast. I had an absolute blast. I have missed it so much. I saw Daisy show Windy in Dressage and what I believe to be ATR which had 13 other riders. Daisy did very well. In fact, she got Top five. You can see her ribbon on her saddle in the picture. I am not sure how the riders or horses performed. It was a brutally hot day but Daisy was out there in the heat all day. However, that didn't stop us from giggling and having a great time. By late evening, it was time for me to go home and I went reluctantly. I had a long drive home and had was having just way too much fun with Daisy to want to leave. Thank you Daisy for the wonderful day. What a great way to spend the day!
I love you!
PS As you can see, there is some timing in taking pictures with digital cameras and moving objects. And maybe, just maybe, a leeeetle practice! :)
Good on ya, Daisy! I'm very proud of you and Windy. Mom, I am glad that you were able to see Daisy ride and thanks for posting the pics. Have fun in Cali! lyb
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a lovely day! Sorry I missed it.
ReplyDeletePerhaps next time I'm around for a show we'll got have dinner and watch a Phillies game...again. :-)
Yeah it was great. Next time its the horse show for all of us. Hey, Nationals in the Fall for everyone. Hmmmm, busy season. Darn.
ReplyDeleteI love Windy.