This Blog is for our family to keep each other updated with what's going on in our lives!
I'm so jealous, Rossi. What the heck, I want a Prius. Thanks for the mileage update. lyb
It's amazing how I notice Priuses (Priusi?) everwhere I go now...very cool...good choice in car, Rossy!
Cool Picture that tells it ALL!! Way to go Ross. Yeah, I too, notice the Priuses everywhere I go because of YOU and think of you everytime I FILL UP AT THE TANK!! What a great car, good choice, Ross!I love you.
I'm so jealous, Rossi. What the heck, I want a Prius. Thanks for the mileage update. lyb
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how I notice Priuses (Priusi?) everwhere I go now...very cool...good choice in car, Rossy!
ReplyDeleteCool Picture that tells it ALL!! Way to go Ross. Yeah, I too, notice the Priuses everywhere I go because of YOU and think of you everytime I FILL UP AT THE TANK!! What a great car, good choice, Ross!
ReplyDeleteI love you.